Wednesday 17 June 2009

Halo 2 PC


I recently bought Halo 2 for the pc. I'm not really into pc gaming for a few reasons. One is the controls, trying to use a keyboard and mouse for a shooting game just seems wrong to me. And another is constantly having to upgrade the machine every time a new 5 star game is released. I thought I'd give it a go because I got it for £8 and I just wanted to see if my laptop would run it. It wouldn't run on the max settings but once I dropped the detail down to medium it was fine. I'm using an xbox 360 controller so I instantly knew the buttons. So far I've only done one campaign level and a quick match on the multi player, which I finished top of the score board. It was funny to watch a guy running at me with a sword from miles away when all i had was a battle riffle. I did manage to bag 8 achievements which wasn't bad for an hours work.
As I have previously mentioned that my friend was up from Wales. Well I showed him Peggle on my iPhone and he got quite addicted to it. The first thing he did once got home was download it for the 360. We had a quick mess around on the duel mode which I won 3 games to 1 so I'm happy.
Anyway till next time
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment