Sunday 14 June 2009

Things Change

My friend who I used to go out and ride motorbikes with has been up here on holiday for the last 2 weeks. Which has been cool because I miss just hanging out with him some times. The shocking thing was seeing his 2 babies as he is now married with 4 children 2 of which are not his. This has made me realise how long its been since the last time I actually saw him. We speak quite a lot over the xbox, msn or the phone, but its just strange seeing him pushing round a pram. So over the past 2 weekends I've been going to see him. Weather it was swimming or playing air hockey and then just chilling out in the bar playing some pool. We even managed a trip to the zoo with his army of kids which was fun and my girlfriend seemed to really enjoy it there. It was nice to just sit and chat with him about the old days. Like how we used to do stupid things before he moved to Wales.

At work I always have my iPhone playing either music or gaming podcasts. some of my favorites are. . . Rebel FM, Hi-Score The Giant Bombcast, Joystiq, 360Gamercast, Sarcastic Gamer Radio, and Bungie (who do about 3 a year). There are a few more that I'm too lazy to type, I can highly recommend all of these.

As for games I haven't really play anything apart from a quick blast on Gears of War 2 horde mode and Mass Effect. I did the first world on Mass Effect to learn the controls ready for playing through with the www.hi-score.co.uk community. I forgot how amazing this game looks. I hope this time round the story grips me a bit better than last time I tried to play it.

Anyway till next time

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment