Friday 19 June 2009

Iphones


iPhone software 3.0 has now been released to the world. After all the hype and some people getting really excited about it, I'm quite disappointed with it to be honest. It does have some nice features like MMS but do we really need copy and paste on a phone?Don't get me wrong I love my iPhone but it has some many features the average phone/ iPod user won't use. One really bad thing about it is that the standard email app does not support hotmail accounts. Also the shake to shuffle feature seems wasted on it and can be triggered by accident. It's just as quick to unlock the screen and push skip instead of looking like you trying to jerk off your phone. Then there is the apps that you can download and in my experience there is only a hand full of good ones that I've tried and so many that are just plain crap. The iPhone is a really good phone but it's nowhere near perfect. Mabye the new one will be better but I'm going to have to wait to get my hands on that one for awhile. Even with all the short comings of the 3g model it's still the best phone I've ever had and would highly recommend it to anyone.
So till next time
Dave (Strybe's hero)

1 comment:

  1. You really are my hero!
    But the that's obvious...........Anyway, back to the iphone. I have an ipod touch and it costs for me to upgrade. Doesn't ound worth the extra cash!!

    ReplyDelete